I've.... seen things...

The quote comes from the 1979 Ridley Scott film starring Harrison Ford and Rutger Hauer in the scene towards the end of the film where a dying Cyborg played by Hauer utters "I've... seen things...you people wouldn't believe... attack ships on fire off the shoulders of Orion.... all these moments will be lost in time... like tears in rain." This website collects & shares the things I've seen on the web. Hopefully, they will NOT be lost in time.

Saturday, October 22, 2005

star trek: enterprise

I was doing a bit of star trekking and got myself a set of the 1st season DVDs of Enterprise, and find that Chief Science Officer & First Officer T'Pol is one hot looking babe. Actress Jolene Blalock is another in a list of hot star trek babes. Somehow T'Pol reminds of 7 of 9 played by Jeri Lynn Ryan.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home